Professional-quality supertelephoto zoom lenses have exploded onto the market in the last few years, and one of the most versatile and impressive options out there is the Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM. This fantastic video review takes a look at the lens and the kind of performance and image quality you can expect from it in real-world usage.
Coming to you from Brent Hall, this great video review takes a look at the Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM lens. The 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L is a versatile, high-quality lens that comes with a lot of great features, including:
- Weather-resistant design for working in challenging environments along with protective fluorine coating for reduced smudges
- Six Ultra-Low Dispersion elements and one Super Ultra-Low Dispersion element for lower levels of chromatic aberrations and better clarity
- Customizable Control Ring for handling common functions and settings
- Optical Image Stabilizer system with three modes, offering up to five stops of compensation
- Zoom ring with adjustable torque
- Dual Nano USM autofocus system for fast and quiet focusing for both photo and video work
Altogether, the RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM looks like another great lens for Canon mirrorless users. Check out the video above for Hall's full thoughts on the lens.