This week PhotoShelter released Creating A Successful Photography Portfolio, a free downloadable PDF filled with information from some of the top marketing consultants and photo editors in the industry.
The guide has great input from Neil Binkley of Wonderful Machine, photography consultant Amanda Sosa Stone, photo editor and marking consultant Jasmine DeFoore, Grover Sanschagrin of PhotoShelter and photo editor Stella Kramer.
The guide also gives perspectives from photographers David Walter Banks & Kendrick Brinson about branding and Jonathan Gayman's view on how personal projects can win jobs.
A few highlights of the guide include:
- 8 Portfolio Do’s and Don’ts
- 11 Secrets to Creating a Successful Online Photo Portfolio
- Setting the Tone and Refining an Audience
- Attracting Your Dream Client With Your Portfolio
- Feeling Stuck? How to Hit Refresh
- 5 Myths About Portfolio Reviews Debunked
One lucky downloader will be automatically entered to win a free Website Image Edit with top consultant Amanda Sosa Stone. For more information on how to download the PDF, be sure to check out PhotoShelter's Blog.