Along with today's medium format announcements, Fujifilm has also announced a new X Series camera, the X-E4, along with two new XF lenses.
- 26.1-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor
- Native ISO range of 160-12,800
- Continuous burst rate of 8 fps with mechanical shutter, 20 fps with electronic shutter, 30 fps with electronic shutter and 1.25x crop
- 425 phase detection autofocus points
- 2.36-million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3-inch rear touchscreen with 180-degree tilt
- 4K video at up to 30 fps
- 1080p video at up to 240 fps
- Film simulation modes
You can preorder the Fujifilm X-E4 here.
- Less than one inch long
- One aspherical element for reduced distortion and increased sharpness
- Super EBC coating for reduced flares and ghosting and improved contrast
- High-torque DC coreless autofocus motor
- Weather-resistant design
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
You can preorder the XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR lens here.
The XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens is an affordable long zoom and features the following:
- Two extra-low dispersion elements for reduced chromatic aberrations and increased clarity
- One aspherical element for decreased distortion and increased sharpness
- 5.5-stop optical image stabilization
- Linear autofocus motor
- Weather-sealed body
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
You can preorder the XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens here.