Sigma's wildly popular Art series lenses have become well known for offering high optical quality at very affordable prices. Today only, the price is even better on the Sigma 28mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art, as you can get it for an extra $300 off.
The Sigma 28mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art offers a great perspective that sits between the classic 35mm focal length and the wider 24mm length, making it a versatile lens, especially in tandem with its wide f/1.4 maximum aperture. Today only, B&H is taking $300 off the Canon EF, Nikon F, and Sony E versions. If you're not familiar with the lens, here are some of its keys features:
- Two F Low Dispersion and three Special Low Dispersion elements to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for better sharpness
- Super Multi-Layer Coating for reduced ghosting and flare and increased contrast
- Hyper Sonic Motor for quick and quiet autofocus with full-time manual override
- Brass bayonet mount
- Dust and moisture resistance
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh
- Front element protective coating
Altogether, it is a great lens at an interesting focal length, offered at an excellent price. You can get the version for Sony E mount here and Canon EF and Nikon F mounts here.