Earlier this year we teamed up with Elia Locardi to produce the most in depth photography tutorial on landscape photography: Photographing The World: Landscape Photography and Post-Processing. Today we are excited to release the next installment of Photographing The World.
Who Is Elia Locardi?
What Does This Tutorial Include?
What Can I Expect To Learn?
- Photography Basics (ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, White Balance, etc)
- Overview of best lenses and gear for Cityscape and Astrophotography
- Tips for better composition, angles, and vantage points
- Advanced Panoramic Photography Shooting and Stitching
- Working in Urban Environments
- Solid Neutral Density Filters
- Capturing Stars and Star Trails
- Locating and Capturing the Milky Way Galaxy
- Understanding and Mastering Light (Golden Hour, Blue Hour, Sunrise and Sunset)
- Using Fisheye Lenses for Artistic Compositions
- Shooting Through Windows and Removing Glare
- Time Blending (combining exposures shot at different times)
- Bracketing and multiple exposure blending
- RAW Processing
- Extensive color color correction and image adjustment
- Complex selections and masking techniques
- Luminosity masking
- Advanced object removal and cleanup
- Precision Sharpening and Noise Reduction