Fujifilm's new X-T5 mirrorless camera brings the beloved X-T series to the next level, offering a range of new features and advanced capabilities paired with a new 40.2-megapixel sensor, making it the most versatile option yet. This great video review takes a look at the new camera and the sort of performance and image quality you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Dustin Abbott, this in-depth video review takes a look at the new Fujifilm X-T5 mirrorless camera. The X-T series was arguably that which legitimized Fujifilm's cameras as serious professional tools, and now in its fifth generation, it is quite refined and capable, with features including:
- Back-illuminated 40.2-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 5 HR sensor paired with X-Processor 5
- Minimum native ISO of 125
- ]Maximum electronic shutter speed of 1/180,000 sec
- Subject Detection autofocus with tracking for animals, birds, and other common subjects
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization with up to 7 stops of compensation
- Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode for 160-megapixel images
- 3.69-million-dot electronic viewfinder offering 0.8x magnification
- Three-way tilting rear touchscreen
- 19 film simulation modes
- Weight: 1.23 lbs (557 g) (50 g lighter than X-T4)
- Weather-resistant deisgn
Check out the video above for Abbott's full thoughts on the X-T5.
I can’t bear the way that Dustin refers to most of his reviews as ‘definitive’, as if no one else’s opinion matters
Should it? Isn't it his opinion that maters in his reviews?
Anyway, I think he make some compelling reviews. It is not just a monkey dance in-front of the camera and then an "AF suck = bad camera". You do get the impression Dustin actually tested the camera first to make an opinion and that make his opinion worth something.
You misunderstand. When he says "definitive" review it means his comprehensive review. He normally does a "Quick Review" and then followed by a "Definitive Review" a few days later.
Actually, definitive means…..definitive. Not sure why he feels his reviews are definitive
Suit yourself. If you choose to be triggered by something definitively trivial, knock yourself out.
Nothing special about this camera. The pictures will look the same as the previous one it proceeds and anything else on the market.
I find Dustin’s reviews very boring
Highest def aps.c cam is like fastest propeller plane